Pamela J. Jenkins Architect P.C.
Pamela J. Jenkins Architect PC is located in Brooklyn Heights and Columbia County, New York. Providing architectural and interior design services, our primary focus is being responsive to our clients’ needs. We are dedicated to providing innovative and functional design that respects the environment and surrounding spaces,
Projects include new buildings, building additions, as well as interior renovations. Our work includes the design of healthcare facilities, commercial office spaces, and new construction and renovation of many residential projects. We are certified as a WBE by New York State and New York City.
Our project goals include:
· Listening to clients carefully throughout the entire project process
· Providing great design that functions well for our clients
· Working to meet all of our clients’ project goals, mission statements, timelines, and budgets
· Working with the client, contractor and consultants as a team
· Exceeding our clients’ expectations for the outcome of their projects
Pam Jenkins has over 30 years of architectural experience, with degrees from Vassar College and Pratt Institute. She was formerly a principal in the New York office of NBBJ, a large national architectural firm, responsible for all phases of planning, design, documentation, and construction administration for large scale healthcare, institutional and commercial projects.
Mi Joong Park graduated from Pratt Institute in 1993, worked at NBBJ for 7 years and is currently at Pamela J Jenkins Architect PC.